WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mouz
Re: 3rd EmulatorNexus Community Event Announcement!

Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:35 pm

Hahahah, name it 3XP and it's gonna be full all day :D

mizudg

Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:02 pm

mouz wrote:Hahahah, name it 3XP and it's gonna be full all day :D

An event has been announced, not one server. If there is demand, there may be multiple servers ;)

blackhawkfalled

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:00 pm

Chinese Baidu servers wished to host in a part of this event, so East Asia Players can also enjoy the Community event in low ping!
Contact me if you're interested: [email protected]

blackhawkfalled

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:04 pm

blackhawkfalled wrote:Chinese Baidu servers wished to host in a part of this event, so East Asia Players can also enjoy the Community event in low ping!
Contact me if you're interested: [email protected]

One more thing..
It will be pretty nice of you if you can host it in the May3rd because in China it's the workday in May4th.

mizudg

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:30 pm

I am sorry but we won't be using your services (in China) to host for European players. I don't think that anyone would like to suffer through 300 ping so I think that if you're going to host an event, you can schedule your own or you can time it with ours. Whichever you like best, we still haven't pinpointed the exact time for it so there's still enough to decide on what to do until then.

mizudg

Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:54 pm

Arszilla wrote:
mizudg wrote:
mouz wrote:Tell me about the philosophy behind the xp multiplier

It's to expand the interest in the event. Future events will have 2x XP as per usual, however, for this event being that it's the third, we will be hosting 3x XP for everyone who joins for the whole day, to not let anyone feel cheated out on the time of the event.

I am a busy student ATM and i was wondering, could you make the event 2 DAYS so i may have a spare hour or so in one of the days (since i am UNSURE about whether i'll have spare time cause I got 3 projects due to May 5th.)

It will most likely be the 3rd, Saturday, since that's when people are most free during the weekends. It will run for the entire day so hop on any chance you get.. but pulling it back 2 whole days (iow to be on the 1st) will be a lot more uncomfortable for the ones that are at school/work or overall busy during the week.

mizudg

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:12 pm

I also have work afterwards and most of the people on this forum do as well. I believe Kerrigan also has exams around those days.

SylarTL

Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Not everyone can be pleased.

blueman24

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:12 pm

mizudg wrote:I also have work afterwards and most of the people on this forum do as well. I believe Kerrigan also has exams around those days.

lol me too
Exams are retarded :/

zesty

Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:07 am

mizudg wrote:I am sorry but we won't be using your services (in China) to host for European players. I don't think that anyone would like to suffer through 300 ping so I think that if you're going to host an event, you can schedule your own or you can time it with ours. Whichever you like best, we still haven't pinpointed the exact time for it so there's still enough to decide on what to do until then.

Won't multiple server would be cool if Asian players can also get it into event? Seriously only one event server is so unacceptable and unfair for participating this event.

Return to “General Discussion”