WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
guoleiduke2
welcome to my server,everyone

Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:11 am

my server located at ShangHai City,
duo to I can't modify maps and maps,so the maps is original maps, RUSH and Conquest mixed, waiting for you~
my server name is :
[Google] ShangHai 1# Qun:372117723
[Google] ShangHai 2# Qun:372117723
Asian will have a good ping ~

MAGIC

Re: welcome to my server,everyone

Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:30 pm

Just as question: Why do you name your servers [Google]?

RobbingHood

Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:45 pm

MAGIC wrote:Just as question: Why do you name your servers [Google]?

Makes it easier to find them :P

guoleiduke2

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:57 am

MAGIC wrote:Just as question: Why do you name your servers [Google]?

lol,easy to find them,but my server always disconnect from nexus,so i let them down.do you know why?and may you give me a help to the new maps?-_-

zesty

Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:42 pm

After investigate the situation of why some Chinese players randomly disconnect the connection with the master server, I've found that it might caused by both your ISP or the Great Firewall. The first one would give you bad routes towards the master server, and the other would reset the connection randomly, while your server don't sent heartbeat packages to the master server, you'll notice the master server may disconnect your server occasionally.

Edit: I suggest to set up a proxy and edit your server's iptable to make your connection to backend routing with that proxy.

guoleiduke2

Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:53 pm

zesty wrote:After investigate the situation of why some Chinese players randomly disconnect the connection with the master server, I've found that it might caused by both your ISP or the Great Firewall. The first one would give you bad routes towards the master server, and the other would reset the connection randomly, while your server don't sent heartbeat packages to the master server, you'll notice the master server may disconnect your server occasionally.

Edit: I suggest to set up a proxy and edit your server's iptable to make your connection to backend routing with that proxy.

谢谢,这个估计没办法解决,我没有这么专业

zesty

Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:38 pm

guoleiduke2 wrote:谢谢,这个估计没办法解决,我没有这么专业

If you have read the global rules here, you should learn that English is mandatory in non-regional forums. But if you need any help on that, I'd like to offer my help at anytime.

Return to “General Discussion”