WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
emoana13
modes of BFBC2

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:46 pm

can some tell me about all modes in the game or gave me web or link or something that explain all the modes !!?? .... thnx

RobbingHood

Re: modes of BFBC2

Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:32 pm

What do you mean by modes? There's only Rush (Attackers attack M-COMs, Defenders defend M-COMs) and Conquest (capture as many flags as possible)

emoana13

Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:37 pm

RobbingHood wrote:What do you mean by modes? There's only Rush (Attackers attack M-COMs, Defenders defend M-COMs) and Conquest (capture as many flags as possible)

yeah but i want extra explain... more how to play and won .. i just killing people

RobbingHood

Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:03 pm

emoana13 wrote:
yeah but i want extra explain... more how to play and won .. i just killing people

Rush: Attackers: Destroy both M-COMs => Win
Defenders: Kill 100 enemys while preventing attackers from destroying 2 M-COMs => Win

Conquest: First team with 0 points wins.

CactusPie

Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Conquest:

Capture and hold as many flags as you can. When one team has at least 2 flags, the other team starts slowly losing reinforcement tickets. Additionally, death means -1 ticket for your team. That ticket can be restored if you are revived by a friendly medic.

You capture flags by standing near them. More people = faster capture rate. Enemy soldiers slow down your capture rate. For instance, if there are 3 friendly players near the flag and 2 enemy players, the capture rate will act as if your team only has one player near that flag.

Rush:

One team gets 2 mcom stations to protect, the other team has to blow these mcoms up. There are 3 ways to destroy an mcom.

First: Get close to an mcom, arm it and prevent enemy from defusing it
Second, very efficient, but doesn't always apply: If an mcom is inside a building, just collapse that building.
Third, least efficient: Use explosives.

Attackers have limited number of reinforcement tickets, and they lose one ticket for each death. Once they lose all tickets, they lose.

Defenders have infinite tickets, but death means that it will be easier for your enemy to blow up the mcom until you get to respawn.

There is also squad deathmach mode, which consists of killing a certain number of players along with your squadmates.

gromlix

Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:20 pm

A shame there's no onslaught though.
_ GH05T/RAXE

@Origami | BL : Razraxe

Return to “General Discussion”