WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Johnshep
BFBC2 SA Kits

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:45 pm

NoFate can you please put an option in the server list that shows which servers have SA kits and not because this is making the game unbalanced due to putting players with Top Weapons

Discobug
Location:The moon, enjoying tea with Han Solo while Captain Picard uses a jetpack.

Re: BFBC2 SA Kits

Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Johnshep wrote:NoFate can you please put an option in the server list that shows which servers have SA kits and not because this is making the game unbalanced due to putting players with Top Weapons

Although i agree with you point (maybe when i was level 22), i must point out that i am level 5 and do not agree with this suggestion, therefore you are a faggot.

So shut up, were all happy like this. :ugeek:

RAJ_VH

Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Discobug wrote:
Johnshep wrote:NoFate can you please put an option in the server list that shows which servers have SA kits and not because this is making the game unbalanced due to putting players with Top Weapons

Although i agree with you point (maybe when i was level 22), i must point out that i am level 5 and do not agree with this suggestion, therefore you are a faggot.

So shut up, were all happy like this. :ugeek:

You don't agree with him, alright, but you don't have to call him a faggot. You're now an useless dolt :mrgreen:
"Home is wherever with you."

~ Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

Kerrigan

Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Why is it unbalanced ?! Everyone has them.

First there is the demand for it, now its there and nobody wants it anymore ?

death_stalker_ak47

Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:15 pm

SA weapons is a great idea, you can level up faster.
WARNING

Johnshep

Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Then what's the point of leveling up for new weapons? everyone will use the same weapons so it will be unbalanced with top weapons, i dont know how you can't see that.

markzephz

Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:22 pm

4 kit specific unique uniforms and camouflaged weapons gives you a visual.and it is a great weapon for BFBC2.

Kaveh

Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:15 pm

there will be room for leveling up for new weapons! just dont use that golden stupid weapons! i dont like them either! i prefer to use my XMP than that M16 whatever sh...!

Svet

Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Kaveh wrote:there will be room for leveling up for new weapons! just dont use that golden stupid weapons! i dont like them either! i prefer to use my XMP than that M16 whatever sh...!

You can't tell me to use or don't use the "golden stupid weapons"
If you don't like 'em don't play with 'em, but don't tell us what to do ;)

Johnshep

Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:47 am

Of course there can be these weapons but they should only be achieved win a play gains a certain rank not level 0

Return to “General Discussion”