WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Garrett(Pooria)
Re: Who's Enjoying The Game .. ??Comment here

Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Shaddix wrote:
Garrett(Pooria) wrote:actually one of the things I love about Bettlefold is its super realistic ragdoll system and soldier animations done while they're dying, impresses the hell out of me each time I put someone down at close range and watch its body :)

do you mean bf bc2? animations are weird sometimes and this stucking is also quite annyoing.
BF3 is good in those points.

well I don't see what you mean by weird animations because everything I've noticed is so realistic and well programmed and I don't think probablity of occurence of that stucking thing is anything even close to noticeable and about bf3 have you noticed soldiers' guns shooting while they're being reloaded at the same time, the sometimes glitchy animation of soldiers jumping over obstacles, half or more of the soldiers' bodies clipping into different things while they're prone, soldiers can't hold their gun steady when being hit but still bullets of their gun move in the usual straightforward direction? overall I think bf3 is noticeably buggy
Last edited by Garrett(Pooria) on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.

kafarowski

Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:16 pm

I enjoy it like hot 18 :D

Hacozz

Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:36 pm

this is may firts battlefold before i buy battlefold 3 :lol: 8-)

Return to “General Discussion”