WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
YOUR STATS LOST? - Answers Here !!

Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:42 am

Alright, so before we get another 1000000 posts of "my stats are gone", let's just make things clear. Yesterday's server downtime caused this bug and so far the only known fixes are:

- Delete GameSettings.bin in the Documents/BFBC2 folder and play one full round as most of the members/mods have been copy-pasting.

- Calm yourselves, wait a couple of days for NoFaTe to fix this completely and stop making so many posts about it. Instead, go to the "NEW POSTS" section and see how many there are already... all answered by Method #1 and some working, some not.

Just chill, go play another game or go play on EA's servers where your stats aren't lost. This is a modification, not the real thing, you can't expect it to work 24/7, 4 weeks of the month, 12 months of a year.. You can't expect it to be 1:1 perfected else NoFaTe wouldn't have been working on patches ever since the release of Rome. He is currently busy with Venice so stop stressing the forums with your problems which are well-known to him, the entire staff and about every active member on this forum, including myself...

Seriously, enough new posts! :geek:

P.S. - I love how everyone who lost their stats and came to make a *****ing post on the forums about it has 1-3 posts aka the initial topic creation and a few replies, yet there was some guy with a rank 49... sooo, no respect for the forums and the staff who provide you the servers and such but when you are in a not so immediate need of help, off to spam the forums we are, eh? For shame, guys :|
Last edited by mizudg on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Florianisme

Re: YOUR STATS LOST? - Answers Here !!

Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:51 pm

just wanted to say thank you for the information! Im new in this forum and im sorry for "spamming" the post section -.-

mizudg

Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Florianisme wrote:just wanted to say thank you for the information! Im new in this forum and im sorry for "spamming" the post section -.-

At least you're being honest in admitting it. Glad you took a point and I hope everyone pretty much stops with all the new topics and learns to use This

zaradash

Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:03 pm

I talked to the staff of the forum, but still have not resolved because both practically not even give me a chance to give me back the lost levels and even to put the server with the experience as fast as you did after the update of the patch. After that being said erase everything, and here we'll play more but believe me it is really wrong because I've played it for several months and just have a chance as others to be able to play without that nothing happens to me at my profile.

mizudg

Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:44 am

zaradash wrote:I talked to the staff of the forum, but still have not resolved because both practically not even give me a chance to give me back the lost levels and even to put the server with the experience as fast as you did after the update of the patch. After that being said erase everything, and here we'll play more but believe me it is really wrong because I've played it for several months and just have a chance as others to be able to play without that nothing happens to me at my profile.

I read your little 'fight' with the staff and surely enough, I can conclude,.your months of playtime could have been preserved, had you only not played yesterday, as it was suggested to stay calm and be PATIENT. Go do something else or even play on EA's servers, but you didn't listen. I also want to direct the "P.S." part of my initial post straight to you, with 30 levels of playing (or s you said several months), not once have you come to the forums with the exception of asking a compensation, whereas I am 99% certain that you don't even own the game. So you're bashing and insulting Kerrigan (one of the mods), as well as whining about your stats being lost, after there have already been like 20 similar posts before the issue was fixed.. just because NoFaTe's server bugged? I am sorry, but the actions speak for themselves... There shall be no compensation for those who were impatient, whereas I have my stats and everything because I keep up with the news and even made a POST about it.

With all due respect, ungrateful 'recently active forum user', you will live past your grindy months and keep playing if you feel like it, but you have been warned beforehand to remain patient.. So:

A. Your stats will not be resolved SPECIFICALLY or with a PRIORITY just for you, as you have failed to not play on the temp broken stats servers until they were fixed several hours later. What's done is done, the project isn't finished and could be considered as a 'BETA' so things like that are bound to happen. Go play on EA's stable servers where this will never happen if you don't like it (or can't you?).

B. The pnes who waited got their stats back, and with another recent post demanding a stat reset, because he had it hard, I cannot just stand still and ignore such selfishness. If anything, be grateful that you even get to play the game with more features.

C. I am sorry for you to come on the forums for probably the first time in your life and have such a harsh time not understanding how a forum works. You don't come in here declaring or demanding as if you're a VIP. You keep calm and mature, and if you don't, you end up looking like a douche. Believe me, don't take this perspnally, but I HATE selfish people who did the exact same thing I foretold they would... Come on the forums with their months-old accs just to whine.

Again, nothing personal, just be more mature with your 'requests'...nobody likes it when they are told how to behave, but please, at least try to understand that this is a small team of modders, not a mega multimillion dollar company that has the capabilities to fix this. Go around the net a bit, do your research. This isn't NoFaTe's fault and he doesn't own anyone anything as he is taking out of his free time (The whole Summer, nonetheless) to bring both Project Rome and Venice and improve them over time. If anything, he deserves some compensation, but since he isn't accepting donations, the least you can show him is a 'Thanks for even existing in the first place'...

Kerrigan

Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Conclusion:

Being a pirate has it's costs.

End of story.

mizudg

Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:14 pm

Kerrigan wrote:Conclusion:

Being a pirate has it's costs.

End of story.

Even I buy stuff from time to time (Splinter Cell: Blacklist is my newest purchase)

Kerrigan

Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:35 pm

It's not like that i'm downloading shit myself like old games which you can't buy anymore or games which i want to TEST before i even care about buying it.

I did so with FIFA 13. Thank god i got myself a version BEFORE i even thought about buying.
The game is pure crap. Thanks Reloaded!

Oh btw: There were something which showed you the game for free (with own gameplay etc).

Duh how was it called ? Oh yes: DEMOS!

<irony>
Hi EA, do you still remember demos ?
</irony>

zaradash

Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:05 pm

I also said robinghood the other mod. and I repeat it now, and I also came the desire to speak, because it's like if I talk to a wall. I DO NOT HAVE ASKED TO COME BACK TO ME ONLY statistics, I said that in the event that they would not be back for a limited time could put the servers that you had put after upgrate dellla patch, when it happened the same problem, ONLY TO HELP ALL THOSE wITH MY PROBLEM, not just ME! this is the last thing that I write on this forum. sn because I also took insults from that person and now you tell me that I have insulted me?? it is normal that I answer tone you say?
Anyway, I have not told me to wait before returning to play. I was told to delete the folder in the documents and redo a level I did it and nothing has changed. So now stop talking about me not knowing things, taking a disrespectful and impatient.
  I ASK THAT I ONLY ANSWER ONLY YOU, because I really do not want to return to speak with that person.

zaradash

Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:09 pm

and no you're wrong is I did not have the original and if I had not played here, this is obvious, but we played as a service to passing time and I liked it so much, so thanks from me NoFaTe. But given what has happened will not play anymore. And honestly I'm not the type who goes to throw money with the period that is in GAMES. So your thoughts keep them to yourself because you do not know how they put people in private life. So instead of talking about me as a disrespectful, look in the mirror and you will understand that you talked more than they should believe me. A piece of advice I can give you for life, if you want to follow or not, and have more respect with the people that you speak not knowing them.

Return to “General Discussion”