WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
rohunter
Re: Why Stats?

Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:13 pm

CactusPie wrote:
rohunter wrote:ok ... i know its not the right section or even topic .. but ... staing on it ... i like the way it is .... its good and well balanced ... even if ur a nooob ul steel get some kills ... and rank up ... but getting back to wat i needed to know .. why dose voice over ip work on others and for me it dose not .? wht did i do wrong and i didn`t do at all {please be patient with me not us or uk so no proper speling on the english side }

VoIP is just broken. It works whenever it wants to. There is nothing that can be done to fix it. It's a problem with the game, not the emulator, even unmodified game suffers from it.
i have read that on the games site .... but .... is it possible to make it vork >???? coz my team mate talked for aboute 1 h and i jsut listened to him and cold not replay .... and i know its not a problem with the emulator.... can it be fixed?

CactusPie

Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:19 pm

There is no way that I know of. Maybe some other members wil know something, but to be honest I doubt it. Your best bet is to use third part VoIP software, like Teamspeak or Ventrilo.

Imposter

Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:46 pm

CactusPie wrote:There is no way that I know of. Maybe some other members wil know something, but to be honest I doubt it. Your best bet is to use third part VoIP software, like Teamspeak or Ventrilo.

I agree, as far as I know, there is no way of fixing that, as it is also engine related. It worked for me yesterday for about 2 mins. So as CactusPie stated, please use TeamSpeak/Ventrilo, or ask the server owner to set one up.

XanderPPD

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:56 pm

d
Last edited by XanderPPD on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blackend00o

Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:28 am

so the next update of the emu we well need to start all over again,i wonder what could be the feeling of some one how rich the lvl 50 :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”