WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
bot300
Is there anything next to Rome??

Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Two installments have come after this. Is there any such other project to make available their online mp available???
I have seen venice but I could not understand what that actually is??
Is thier some client hook for the installment to enable mp of that??

mizudg

Re: Is there anything next to Rome??

Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:48 pm

"Enable MP" so I would assume you mean "crack" the online. In that case, no, there are not and won't be. If NoFaTe and Kiwi are to work on anything past BF3 and BF4, it would still require the license files of Origin if that's what they are even considering (as if their work isnt enough). If you expect to play Venice without having a purchased copy of Battlefield 3, then you came to the wrong place.

bot300

Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:08 am

mizudg wrote:If you expect to play Venice without having a purchased copy of Bettlefold 3, then you came to the wrong place.

But if I expect to play Rome without having a purchased copy of "Battle field BC two", then I came to the right place, Right??
Then why not Venice?

mizudg

Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:02 am

You are quite obviously looking to get banned if you ask such questions. There is a search at the top right, a FAQ in the Venice section and so many other confirmations across topics that Venice will require a legit copy of BF3 due to the license files Origin creates. Those are not present in BC2 so that's why you can play it, but Nexus never meant to do it like so or in other words, to allow pirates to play online for free. It's just a side-effect of their dll hook so be glad and stop asking if whether Venice will be playable without a legit copy. This has been discussed just so many times I can't even count now..

RobbingHood

Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:34 am

Kerrigan wrote:Rome has been created to provide a liberated gameplay environment to the players.
This includes features which has been originally cut or simply excluded from the final game.
The reason why illegitimate versions of the game might work with Rome is because there is no actual DRM anymore which could check an existing key or a license. DICE removed the DRM with their R11 patch so it's not our fault when illegitimate versions work with Rome. We're not interested in adding a license check back into the game because we're not altering the game itself. Nontheless we won't give out any support to users of illegitimate versions.

Locked.

Return to “General Discussion”