WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mouz
The Official RepZ servers discussion thread!

Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:18 pm

We want you guys to tell us what do you think of our servers! What would you like to change, what do you like or dislike about our servers? What game types do you play the most? What game types would you like to see more? Are there any problems that annoy you? Post Your suggestions here!

If anyone doubts this is real: Proof
Our BC2 server list: http://repz.eu/bfbc2/
Also make sure to check out our forum!: http://repz.eu/forum

mizudg

Re: The Official RepZ servers discussion thread!

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Well, the fact I cant join your servers 90% of the time could be in me and the gang I play with but I highly doubt it. Long loading and then DC message. I dunno, it sometimes works but as some of the usually most played servers out there, I'd say check it out cause even some people like RobbingHood were experiencing it.

mouz

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:48 pm

mizudg wrote:Well, the fact I cant join your servers 90% of the time could be in me and the gang I play with but I highly doubt it. Long loading and then DC message. I dunno, it sometimes works but as some of the usually most played servers out there, I'd say check it out cause even some people like RobbingHood were experiencing it.

We're aware of this problem, master server restart (all players on nexus get droped and it's back to normal) pushes it back to 32. I'm aware that the number of max players drops over time by a few on a played heavily played server but if You can not join on 30/32 You will be able to join on 29/32 99% of the time. It's just how it is has been and there's nothing we can do to fix it. Try joining a server with around 25 players or so. You should be able to join every time without a problem ;)

RobbingHood

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:57 pm

mizudg wrote:I'd say check it out cause even some people like RobbingHood were experiencing it.

Nah, that was .ckz. RepZ works pretty fine for me most of the time (besides the known ghost-player bug)

FantaJu1ce

Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:10 am

More servers :D
[AOH] FantaJu1ce

MadbaLL

Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:51 pm

i like your servers, but sometimes i'm also experiancing problems with connecting on them although they are many free slots available.

i play all the mods, i just sometimes skip maps "panama canal" and "heavy metal" 'cause i'm not a big fan of those two.

also, i would like you not to turn off vehicles in squad deathmatch mods. i love vehicles in all mods and in all maps.

and never stop with this! ;)

mouz

Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:17 pm

MadbaLL wrote:i like your servers, but sometimes i'm also experiancing problems with connecting on them although they are many free slots available.

i play all the mods, i just sometimes skip maps "panama canal" and "heavy metal" 'cause i'm not a big fan of those two.

also, i would like you not to turn off vehicles in squad deathmatch mods. i love vehicles in all mods and in all maps.

and never stop with this! ;)

Be more specific please, exactly how many? 5 or 15?

I guess we could revote which maps are played on the topmaps servers soon it's way overdue to change. All maps servers will always be all maps. I doubt we'll ever host "one map 24/7" servers.

Are you sure there off? I'm pretty sure it's set to default settings (vehicles on). Please confirm it and tell me the server name.

RobbingHood

Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:20 pm

mouz wrote:All maps servers will always be all maps.

Are you sure there off? I'm pretty sure it's set to default settings (vehicles on). Please confirm it and tell me the server name.

I also think vehicles are off.
Btw, notice how "all maps" might be SQDM, CQ, Rush and Vietnam on the same server in the near future.

mouz

Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 pm

Today I've played 2 rounds on 2 non full sqdm servers and they both had a vehicle...
RobbingHood wrote:Btw, notice how "all maps" might be SQDM, CQ, Rush and Vietnam on the same server in the near future.

Mixed gametype or? I dont see how CQ and SQDM go together unless you kick half of the players to swich gametype

mizudg

Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Rodney's been working on something. Hopefully we'll get a sneak peak into it a bit further into the future. For now he just said it's possible.

Return to “General Discussion”