WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Garrett(Pooria)
Re: When "Rome" will be fully complete ?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:27 am

liran123 wrote:
Blackend00o wrote:
liran123 wrote:I know i need to wait but how much time ? and what's missing ?

i don't know what's missing but the work is in progress and i guess in the next month we get something about Rome,you know it's better then nothing what we have now i couldn't dream of something better :)

Maybe you got me wrong i'm not saying that they are doing something bad i got "bad companion 2" ;) original and i love even the nexus version but i heard that when rome will be fully completed venice will release and even that i got "Bettlefold 3" original i want to play the nexus version .

what we should do is to enjoy and be grateful for what we're provided with right now, and then wish for more with patience :)

liran123

Re: When "Rome" will be fully complete ?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:51 am

liran123 wrote:
Blackend00o wrote:
liran123 wrote:I know i need to wait but how much time ? and what's missing ?

i don't know what's missing but the work is in progress and i guess in the next month we get something about Rome,you know it's better then nothing what we have now i couldn't dream of something better :)

Maybe you got me wrong i'm not saying that they are doing something bad i got "bad companion 2" ;) original and i love even the nexus version but i heard that when rome will be fully completed venice will release and even that i got "Bettlefold 3" original i want to play the nexus version .

what we should do is to enjoy and be grateful for what we're provided with right now, and then wish for more with patience :)[/quote]

I'm greateful for what they provide me right now like i said i got "bad companion 2" ;) original and i love even the nexus version and i wait for more with patience i just want to know an ETA i didn't said that they need to give me it now .

Return to “General Discussion”