WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
utopiate
Stats plugin/frontend

Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:07 am

Hey all, first off I have to take my hat off to noFate and the rest of the team. Put a 24 slot server up on my VDS and performance is really good 15% cpu load and about 180mb ram usage when full so big congrats. It appears the dev team really do want to provide a 'quality' service which is great :)

Right, just a quick query. Is anyone using a stats plugin such as the stats, chat, logger and if so do you know of a good frontend for my webby? I use GameMe for other servers so if there is not a good option I'll add my nexus server/s there.

cheers all
utopiate

RobbingHood

Re: Stats plugin/frontend

Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:28 am

I think b3 + xlrstats is the most common solution.

utopiate

Re: Stats plugin/frontend

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:33 am

Thanks chaps, I haven't used B3 in a loooong time but have to say that v3 of xlrstats is a great update from v2 which I used before. My only reticence is I have several other game servers using GameMe stats and it's nice to have all servers using and accessible from the same page. Hmm decisions.... lol

Anyhoo, first things first is I need to convince my members to get registered here and support the project!

Thanks for the quick replies :)

utopiate

Return to “General Discussion”