WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
himapapa
Re: Competitive Matches

Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:27 pm

blueman24 wrote:[...]I do lag/teleport Sometimes. But I just leave the server and try a different one. [...]

That's the point. When you are playing competitive matches it makes no sense to leave and re-join due to a high ping.

blackhawkfalled

Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:42 pm

himapapa wrote:
blueman24 wrote:[...]I do lag/teleport Sometimes. But I just leave the server and try a different one. [...]

That's the point. When you are playing competitive matches it makes no sense to leave and re-join due to a high ping.

So..If we can find a russian server.. Then we can have a fair ping to both teams :D
And .. I think we are familiar to the high ping .....450~600 all day long. It doesn't matter a lot because we will play in European servers sometime and we are getting used to the high ping circumstances..

himapapa

Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:54 pm

blackhawkfalled wrote:So..If we can find a russian server.. Then we can have a fair ping to both teams :D
And .. I think we are familiar to the high ping .....450~600 all day long. It doesn't matter a lot because we will play in European servers sometime and we are getting used to the high ping circumstances..

Quite strange idea with russian server... We will wait what other clans will show up. Just stay tuned.

TheSergeantArc

Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Hey guys, I want to invite you to my clan "Total Noobs" (if you have some better ideas for name pm me). I need at least 4 people in clan. You must be good at BFBC2 and have some time to play it.

Michael Stewart

Tue May 13, 2014 8:40 am

I consider myself decent at BC2, but I'd be honored to call myself a "Total Noob".

I play exclusively on Rome right now, I've lost my account info for official EA account :?

I would rather play with folks who use mic, I have Mumble and others installed.

Return to “General Discussion”