WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
furiousTaher
About 'rome'- server IPs?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:01 pm

it took me thirty minutes to understand what are you guys calling 'rome' and 'battlefold bed companion' 2 :P

now on topic- there are hundred of servers in forums.emulatornexus.com/bf/?servers. but there is no ip address so i can't ping those. please provide me ip of those servers so i can ping them and check them. (if you cant provide all ip, try providing atleast 20 ip addresses).

at first i faced some problems because 3 links in the forums.emulatornexus.com/bf/?faq dont work for me.
mods please fix these.

another thing... playing 'rome' is free, but is hosting in 'rome' also absolutely free?
Last edited by furiousTaher on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RobbingHood

Re: About 'rome'- server IPs?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Why don't you simply launch the game and look at the servers' pings ingame? I don't know how to find out the IP, maybe you can use Wireshark if it's that important for you :D

The broken Links:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=550

And the guide on how to speed up your PC if you were looking fot that as well:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=551

another thing... playing 'rome' is free, but is hosting in 'rome' also absolutely free?

Yep, you just need to get the server files (we can't provide them on the forums, go to the IRC).

Also, if you want your server to run 24/7, you will probably have to get a root-server (which is not free, but that's up to you).

furiousTaher

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:18 pm

RobbingHood wrote:Why don't you simply launch the game and look at the servers' pings ingame? I don't know how to find out the IP, maybe you can use Wireshark if it's that important for you :D

The broken Links:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=550

And the guide on how to speed up your PC if you were looking fot that as well:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=551

but i cant see the ips before patch the game and install nexus, actually i needed the ips before i install emu. anyway thnx :)

furiousTaher

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:22 pm

RobbingHood wrote:Yep, you just need to get the server files (we can't provide them on the forums, go to the IRC).

can i find those from these links- viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4 ???

RobbingHood

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Well, there's a google-link... You can try to find them that way.

But it's easier to just come to the IRC

Return to “General Discussion”