WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Remington
Everytime i login im level 0

Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:23 pm

Hi everyone,

i have a little problem, everytime i login with my username and password it takes a lot loading statistics and the screen shows that im level 0 (being level 33), and sometimes when i try to enter a server it kicks me out and says Connection to the game server has been lost,
i already try with the -pingInterval 50000" fix, deleting Game Settings.ini, and it justs keep going on. A few months ago i used to login without problem, but now the statistics doesn't load correctly. When i get in a server sometimes i get kicked and sometimes i can play but im tired. My friend have the same problem. Any solutions? Please help! Thanks.

RobbingHood

Re: Everytime i login im level 0

Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Try running it as Admin and join servers with less players.

Remington

Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:27 pm

I already try that, and still not working, the players number isnt really important because when the statistics load correctly i can join any server without problem, is like a fail to recognize my soldier and all my numbers. And thanks!

RobbingHood

Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Hm, no idea then, I've never heard of an error where the stats sometimes load and sometimes don't.

Remington

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:23 pm

The game used to work fine a couple of months ago, i have no idea why it doesnt work correctly now.. Maybe something with the Rome updates? I dont know, its kind of annoying but i can deal with it i think.. Thanks anyway.

Sammuel

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:45 pm

Remington wrote:The game used to work fine a couple of months ago, i have no idea why it doesnt work correctly now.. Maybe something with the Rome updates? I dont know, its kind of annoying but i can deal with it i think.. Thanks anyway.

have you installed anything that might be interfering with it now? perhaps a new AV or firewall?

the fact that it worked before suggests 'something' has changed. (be it your ISP, some new programs on your PC or perhaps you had tea instead of coffee last month. -- Switch back!)
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

roxor720

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Remington wrote:The game used to work fine a couple of months ago, i have no idea why it doesnt work correctly now.. Maybe something with the Rome updates? I dont know, its kind of annoying but i can deal with it i think.. Thanks anyway.

I have exactly the same issue, the game can't connect me to any server right now (after the shutdown), and it was working just two hours ago.

roxor720

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:55 pm

roxor720 wrote:

I have exactly the same issue, the game can't connect me to any server right now (after the shutdown), and it was working just two hours ago.

}} it is working now after restarting the game many times :)
lol see you there guys :)

RobbingHood

Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:35 pm

In case it doesn't work after the shutdown, flush your DNS.

Sammuel

Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:31 pm

RobbingHood wrote:In case it doesn't work after the shutdown, flush your DNS.

google dns ftw.
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

Return to “General Discussion”