WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
ToR112
WTF we doing against hackers?

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Hello Everyone I have a experience last day on one of NEXUS servers i was with a teammate playing against 3 kind of normal players but all of this changed when my and my teammate start capturing flags.In just 20 seconds or so i was shot from really really far away with a machine gun and just wtf.I spawn and after 3 or 4 seconds again headshot , and i said WHAT? I spawn again i was standing on a corner of a house and after 10 seconds he destroy the wall behind me and knifed me HOW THE FUCK HE KNOW I WAS THERE? and more nicely one of them had aimhack because he shooting all over the map and trough the walls and last 2 guys have wallhack i have the in game name of all 3 if you want the names replay.

MAGIC

Re: WTF we doing against hackers?

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:12 pm

uhm
  • report them to ths serverowner?
  • change the server?
  • get an own server and ban them?
  • get admin on other servers?

RobbingHood

Re: WTF we doing against hackers?

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:15 pm

Global Forum Rules wrote:Posting a cheat report about accused cheaters will also result in immediate closure of the thread and a warning

Return to “General Discussion”