WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
noname0815
Bug in b870?

Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:09 am

Since i updated to the newest version my game constantly crashes shortly after connection/ after a new game starts. The screen turns black/ white or flickers but the game itself still seems to run since i can hear ppl shooting etc.
I also seem to get a temp. ban from the master servers after the game crash in some way. After i restart i can find all the servers but cant connect to any for a certain ammount of time (around 5 to 10 minutes).

Does anyone have a similar problem or knows a workaround for this issue?

Thx in adavance!

mizudg

Re: Bug in b870?

Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:40 am

Was this happening before 870 or did you just recently get the game? If not, then I'd advise you to be more specific if anyone else had this so that Nofate can produce a fix. I myself however, haven't had an experience like this.

Kerrigan

Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:40 am

The master server is doing strange things these days.
NoFaTe will return on Sunday and will take a look at it..

himapapa

Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:55 pm

noname0815 wrote:I also seem to get a temp. ban from the master servers after the game crash in some way. After i restart i can find all the servers but cant connect to any for a certain ammount of time (around 5 to 10 minutes).

Master server is doing strange things the last weeks, indeed. But your problem could be solved easily, as I have the same issues after daily MS downtimes:
Just delete you GameSettings.ini, restart the game and there you go. Annoying, but it works fine for me. :)

Return to “General Discussion”