WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Tarburz
Create Servers Problems

Mon May 05, 2014 2:45 am

Hello everyone today the question that I wanted to do is as hostear a server tell them eh done the following, I downloaded the program to hostear weighing about 400 MB I set it up so and so good I put the port and the whole server is on login to BBC2 servers and is looking to access the achievement but the problem is that any data maraca ie no deaths, casualties, etc and ping. I also turn down a program by which the mind alleged BC Guardian server is handled but I can not make it work does not leave me choose maps and nothing; I would like to fix that and bring out the server to play with you the truth is that we have good speed and there would be many megabytes almost ping, good if you help me with this little problem is the agradeciera and thanks a lot and greetings from :D

mizudg

Re: Create Servers Problems

Mon May 05, 2014 10:40 am

I'd really love to help you but I can't understand what your problem is.. Can you use google translate or something?

MAGIC

Mon May 05, 2014 10:59 am

mizudg wrote:Can you use google translate or something?

Pretty sure, he used it

jenky82

Sun May 11, 2014 7:55 pm

Hi!
I think that I know what is your problem.
you must have more than 4 players online and than the server will show ping, k/d ratio.....
I am hosting server too so we can help to each other....

Kerrigan

Fri May 30, 2014 9:38 am

I guess you should post your question in the Spanish regional forum.

Return to “General Discussion”