WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
BayuINDOGamers
Re: Lost Account + BFBC2 Crash Randomly

Sat May 10, 2014 2:13 pm

mizudg wrote:
BayuINDOGamers wrote:
RobbingHood wrote:Warned again for double-posting.
Your stats seem corrupted because of the crashes. We can't fix this.
Restoring stats is also not possible.

1: Fix your network & game
2: Delete your soldier and create a new one
3: Play with the new soldier
So i'm just gonna sit down here and watch all my stats are gone ? at least i need a rank generator to compensate this problem -_-. Game crash has been fixed, now im just worried with this kind of problem because LOT OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS & can't post the problem on here. + When problem is happening / not, The "Updating the Stats" wont stop, what's the cause of that ? Please just 1 more time fix this problem. All of my Clan in this game is waiting for this answer because all of them lost their stats too with that "connection has been lost" problem.

This is not a common issue... how many others have complained about this? There is no stats loss bug or if there are lost stats, usually deleting the GameSettings.bin in the Documents/BFBC2 folder and playing one full round fixes it. The crashes are probably what's causing it for you. If you've stopped them, then you should be good to go. In fact, just earlier, your signature said you were rank 3 with 25 hours into the game. I don't see how it always resets your stats unless you played for 25 hours straight and then left. There is no way to fix this since nobody else is complaining about it with any useful information. If you can provide some logs or something, maybe that would make it solve-able if it was in fact a big issue. But again, since most people just do the delete-play 1 round method and it works, it makes no sense why it keeps on doing it for you.
Well, I did what you said, Delete GameSettings.bin, Open BFBC2, Choose server, AFTER THAT, i cant join any servers. i think GameSettings.bin is correct way, but why i cant join any servers ?

mizudg

Sat May 10, 2014 2:26 pm

Again, it's an issue on your end. Fix your internet's connection and it'll be all good to go (theoretically).

BayuINDOGamers

Sat May 10, 2014 3:22 pm

OK, got it working now (SOMETIMES), but i still cant see my stats properly. It just shows level 0 with 0 progress, when i played on a server, it displayed my ranks & weapons. Can you fix this ? + Why when i use M95 with DICE BOOM it switches to SAIGA 20K instead ? (I've ever saw someone with M95 that use explosive rounds)

Return to “General Discussion”