WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
BayuINDOGamers
Re: Lost Account + BFBC2 Crash Randomly

Fri May 09, 2014 2:36 pm

BayuINDOGamers wrote:
mizudg wrote:Use the Edit function next time. What's your version of the game? As in where'd you download it from?
OK my version is the LATEST of course (R11 ...) & i've downloaded it from OriginEA (Man, it's sucks with originEA cuz slow down speed) & what do u mean "Edit function" ?
BTW When i checked my stats online in this site : http://nexus.kthx.at/index.php?mode=rst ... INDOGamers ... It grows up perfectly. But when inside the game ... The Stats shows nothing & i cant join any servers + Even if i can join, it will back to main menu every time

RobbingHood

Fri May 09, 2014 2:50 pm

Don't double-post, edit your posts instead. Warned.

Concerning your problem: I don't see where you mentioned that you checked your firewall.
However I don't know what causes your problem. As I said, probably something wrong on your end, not Nexus' fault. Try with another PC or reinstall the game.

BayuINDOGamers

Fri May 09, 2014 3:17 pm

RobbingHood wrote:Image
Don't double-post, edit your posts instead. Warned.

Concerning your problem: I don't see where you mentioned that you checked your firewall.
However I don't know what causes your problem. As I said, probably something wrong on your end, not Nexus' fault. Try with another PC or reinstall the game.
Firewall ? as i said, it came from Antivirus that i've already mentioned. After i talked with most of the people i remember in battle, they all back to level 1 with same name & they said that they made a new soldier because this problem too (That one is not Crash, but LOST ACCOUNT. I've already asked EA for my Problem about crash). As i said before, whats the relation between Unable to join any server with creating new soldier with same forum name from FAQ ? Why the online stats in website seems active while ingame shows nothing ? & Why Some of us that we've talked about lost their soldier (Unable to join, connection lost, etc) when exit from a server improperly (i mean, in some cases, sudden shutdown & crash) ?

RobbingHood

Fri May 09, 2014 10:29 pm

BayuINDOGamers wrote:whats the relation between Unable to join any server with creating new soldier with same forum name from FAQ ? Why the online stats in website seems active while ingame shows nothing ? & Why Some of us that we've talked about lost their soldier (Unable to join, connection lost, etc) when exit from a server improperly (i mean, in some cases, sudden shutdown & crash) ?

I have no idea. Game crash = problem on your side.
Did you reinstall already? Do you have VC++ 2005 - 2010 and .NET 4.5 installed?

BayuINDOGamers

Sat May 10, 2014 1:36 am

RobbingHood wrote:I have no idea. Game crash = problem on your side.
Did you reinstall already? Do you have VC++ 2005 - 2010 and .NET 4.5 installed?
OK, from now, lets just forget about Crash. We're talking about Stats problem. Maybe you could answer my questions above ?

BayuINDOGamers

Sat May 10, 2014 8:52 am

Well, if all of you can't answer my questions, would you do me a favor ? Can you restore my Soldier Stats ?

RobbingHood

Sat May 10, 2014 10:24 am

Warned again for double-posting.
Your stats seem corrupted because of the crashes. We can't fix this.
Restoring stats is also not possible.

1: Fix your network & game
2: Delete your soldier and create a new one
3: Play with the new soldier

BayuINDOGamers

Sat May 10, 2014 11:35 am

RobbingHood wrote:Warned again for double-posting.

So i'm just gonna sit down here and watch all my stats are gone ? at least i need a rank generator to compensate this problem -_-. Game crash has been fixed, now im just worried with this kind of problem because LOT OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS & can't post the problem on here. + When problem is happening / not, The "Updating the Stats" wont stop, what's the cause of that ? Please just 1 more time fix this problem. All of my Clan in this game is waiting for this answer because all of them lost their stats too with that "connection has been lost" problem.

mizudg

Sat May 10, 2014 12:39 pm

BayuINDOGamers wrote:
RobbingHood wrote:Warned again for double-posting.

So i'm just gonna sit down here and watch all my stats are gone ? at least i need a rank generator to compensate this problem -_-. Game crash has been fixed, now im just worried with this kind of problem because LOT OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS & can't post the problem on here. + When problem is happening / not, The "Updating the Stats" wont stop, what's the cause of that ? Please just 1 more time fix this problem. All of my Clan in this game is waiting for this answer because all of them lost their stats too with that "connection has been lost" problem.

This is not a common issue... how many others have complained about this? There is no stats loss bug or if there are lost stats, usually deleting the GameSettings.bin in the Documents/BFBC2 folder and playing one full round fixes it. The crashes are probably what's causing it for you. If you've stopped them, then you should be good to go. In fact, just earlier, your signature said you were rank 3 with 25 hours into the game. I don't see how it always resets your stats unless you played for 25 hours straight and then left. There is no way to fix this since nobody else is complaining about it with any useful information. If you can provide some logs or something, maybe that would make it solve-able if it was in fact a big issue. But again, since most people just do the delete-play 1 round method and it works, it makes no sense why it keeps on doing it for you.

RobbingHood

Sat May 10, 2014 1:12 pm

BayuINDOGamers wrote:All of my Clan in this game is waiting for this answer because all of them lost their stats too with that "connection has been lost" problem.

The whole clan? Well, maybe your country/ISP blocks the needed ports (We've already had such cases).

Return to “General Discussion”