WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
BayuINDOGamers
Lost Account + BFBC2 Crash Randomly

Fri May 09, 2014 8:20 am

Today this is the 5th TIMES I HAVE To MAKE SOLDIER AGAIN :( Every time i play, in 30 min. or more, this game will Crash. After I logged in again, I lost my account with no stats showing & can't join any server (Maybe most of the people cant join any server because if this game closed immediately without saving any stats, they'll get Fcked). Rome Devs, PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE :?:

mizudg

Re: Lost Account + BFBC2 Crash Randomly

Fri May 09, 2014 10:03 am

Game crashing has nothing to do with the servers so it's an issue on your end. Check your drivers, DirectX, Ms Visuals, etc. But again, if it's only you who's reporting this, it's not the servers' fault to be fixed.

blueman24

Fri May 09, 2014 11:45 am

mizudg wrote:Game crashing has nothing to do with the servers so it's an issue on your end. Check your drivers, DirectX, Ms Visuals, etc. But again, if it's only you who's reporting this, it's not the servers' fault to be fixed.

I don't think he is the only one with the problem. A few days ago I tried to create a new soldier, it got created but I am not able to use that soldier (says unable to login). Then I created another soldier and it worked. But now I cannot delete any of the previously created soldiers :/

BayuINDOGamers

Fri May 09, 2014 11:47 am

Everything is checked perfectly. Everyone on Internet asking the same about BFBC2 Crash. Some of them says to update PunkBuster, but we don't use PunkBuster. Also when i cant save all of my stats, everything is GONE. Maybe you could fix this in another update.

BayuINDOGamers

Fri May 09, 2014 11:51 am

blueman24 wrote:
mizudg wrote:Game crashing has nothing to do with the servers so it's an issue on your end. Check your drivers, DirectX, Ms Visuals, etc. But again, if it's only you who's reporting this, it's not the servers' fault to be fixed.

I don't think he is the only one with the problem. A few days ago I tried to create a new soldier, it got created but I am not able to use that soldier (says unable to login). Then I created another soldier and it worked. But now I cannot delete any of the previously created soldiers :/
Yeah, it was happened on me too. When i use the old one, it failed. When i use the new one, it worked. BUT I DON'T WANNA MISS MY STATS :| Also i've checked the E.Nexus FAQ : Q: Why i can't join any servers ? A: A: "If you are getting the disconnected message, make a new soldier with the same name as your forum account." I think there are some kind of relationship in these 2 messages & error. I hope they'll tell the problem & how to fix it.

RobbingHood

Fri May 09, 2014 12:08 pm

Seems to work fine for everyone else.
Delete the GameSettings.bin in Documents/BFBC2, check your firewall, open your ports etc.

BayuINDOGamers

Fri May 09, 2014 12:52 pm

RobbingHood wrote:Seems to work fine for everyone else.
Delete the GameSettings.bin in Documents/BFBC2, check your firewall, open your ports etc.
Looks like you've listened my previous post. Already done that. Firewall, pinginterval, flushdns, ports, gamesettings.bin. I have a question for you. Why everytime i exit the game without exiting the server first make my soldier lose stats ? (BTW Thats my stats from new Soldier, BUT I'VE LOST IT AGAIN BECAUSE GAME CRASH & LOST STATS TOO :( I only play for 1 hour then game suddenly crash & stats not saved ...)

BayuINDOGamers

Fri May 09, 2014 2:21 pm

+ When SOMETIMES i was able to join any server, play it, exit from server safely & carefully, my stats not grows up. Can somebody explain this ? My Soldier is somewhat "Buggy" When login, unable to join server sometimes, then stats not showed properly even if i was able to play o.O

mizudg

Fri May 09, 2014 2:26 pm

Use the Edit function next time. What's your version of the game? As in where'd you download it from?

BayuINDOGamers

Fri May 09, 2014 2:32 pm

mizudg wrote:Use the Edit function next time. What's your version of the game? As in where'd you download it from?
OK my version is the LATEST of course (R11 ...) & i've downloaded it from OriginEA (Man, it's sucks with originEA cuz slow down speed) & what do u mean "Edit function" ?

Return to “General Discussion”