WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
Re: M95 + DICE-BOOM

Wed May 14, 2014 10:03 am

BayuINDOGamers wrote:Cmon I wanna damage something with explosive rounds. And what is server mods ? Does it affects the DICE BOOM and M95 ? If so, can you tell me where to download that server mod

Server-mod = mod hosted by the server, not necessary by the client. Use an RPG if you want to take down a Chopper or a vehicle. Seriously, this BOOM shit is overrated...

mouz

Wed May 14, 2014 12:38 pm

BayuINDOGamers wrote:Cmon I wanna damage something with explosive rounds. And what is server mods ? Does it affects the DICE BOOM and M95 ? If so, can you tell me where to download that server mod

The server must have the mod where dice boom is enabled. Otherwise you will not be able to select it.

BayuINDOGamers

Thu May 15, 2014 1:18 am

mouz wrote:

The server must have the mod where dice boom is enabled. Otherwise you will not be able to select it.
I know if server has the mod. But how can i use m95 with dice boom ? It always switch to saiga. Does using m95 with dice boom is official by ea, or it is modded to use dice boom ?

mizudg

Thu May 15, 2014 8:26 am

BayuINDOGamers wrote:
mouz wrote:

I know if server has the mod. But how can i use m95 with dice boom ? It always switch to saiga. Does using m95 with dice boom is official by ea, or it is modded to use dice boom ?

It's MODDED. He just said it. The server needs to have the MOD and for it to be enabled. Try downloading it and hosing it on your own server to see if the problem is someone's settings or just you.

BayuINDOGamers

Thu May 15, 2014 9:44 am

Ok Ok

Return to “General Discussion”