WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
sdmvz
Tips: Recoil control??

Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Hi my ingame name is sdmv
My kd is 1.87 and w/l is 1.53.
My kd may be good bcause most people whom I kill doesn't even know where I am.
The problem is when I comes to a 1vs1 fight over long distances people kill me with full auto(I burst fire over long distance).Im not sure if they were using hacks or pro players.
I need advice from any good players on how to control rrcoil and reduce spread over long distances with full auto.i tend to control recoil but the spread is overwhelming.
Any tip is appreciated ^^

mizudg

Re: Tips: Recoil control??

Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:14 pm

There is no Full auto recoil control. Even less so with long-distance firefights. He is either hacking or incredibly lucky but you can't shoot full auto over long range and get enough consecutive shots to kill someone. Some LMGs make an exception (MG3, M249 for example)

sdmvz

Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:47 pm

But ive watched some youtube video gameplay of legit players like threatty and mongolfps. They shoot like a pro and they their recoil is minimum to nonexistent.
Is there a specific mouse movement for controlling the recoil like moving it down respective to recoil while shooting?

mizudg

Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:59 pm

sdmvz wrote:Is there a specific mouse movement for controlling the recoil like moving it down respective to recoil while shooting?

There is. It's called Recoil Control... pulling the mouse to the opposite sides of the recoil to control the bullets is pretty much Recoil Control.

SylarTL

Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:14 pm

Maybe you just think they are shooting full auto but instead it's a controlled burst that kills you fast.

weavii

Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:52 pm

SylarTL wrote:Maybe you just think they are shooting full auto but instead it's a controlled burst that kills you fast.

this.

even if its a very tiny break, it can be enough to reset the weapon.
also recoil control is easier in bc2 compared to some other games, is there even horizontal recoil?

RobbingHood

Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:30 pm

mizudg wrote:Some LMGs make an exception (MG3, M249 for example)

The most remarkable example imo is the MG36.

Return to “General Discussion”