WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
SycoKill3r
Stats Tracker?

Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:44 am

Is there a stats tracker like the site http://bfbcs.com/ But for Nexus?

Rodney
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger AOL Facebook Skype Twitter YouTube

Re: Stats Tracker?

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:42 am

There's no public API that provides stats atm.

So no, there is no stats tracker.
There used to be a signature here.

SycoKill3r

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:32 pm

ok thank you on fast reply back . if i was good at coding things like that id try and make one .... hint hint maybe someone should try unless it is against the rules. id like to get some signatures like i had with the paid bfbc2. yes i had the game and so forth but clan mates dont so i had to switch and start over from lvl 50 everything unlocked and gold stared with all badges unlocked to this. lol oh well you ride with the clan

CactusPie

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:10 pm

Nobody will make one, until NoFaTe makes public API for stats available. Which may or may not happen.

OzoneBG

Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:34 pm

Okay, lets assume that there is't any API for stat tracing for now. But what if someone create a dynamic image that you fill info and then it calculates K/D, shows rank, xp, kills, deaths, ect... I think it could be done with PHP. Is it possible to do a signature like this because I study PHP and I could try do develop one.. well with a little help of course? The image will be static but at least it's something. :)

Menno.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:58 pm

OzoneBG wrote:Okay, lets assume that there is't any API for stat tracing for now. But what if someone create a dynamic image that you fill info and then it calculates K/D, shows rank, xp, kills, deaths, ect... I think it could be done with PHP. Is it possible to do a signature like this because I study PHP and I could try do develop one.. well with a little help of course? The image will be static but at least it's something. :)

If I understand your plan correctly you'd still need to pull stats from the server, which can't be done because there's no public API for this atm :>

RobbingHood

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:54 pm

Menno. wrote:If I understand your plan correctly you'd still need to pull stats from the server, which can't be done because there's no public API for this atm :>

I think he wants to do some kind of Script/website where you fill in your stats and you get a picture with all those stats as result. Would of course be easier with an API, but filling it in manually is currently the only possible way.

Return to “General Discussion”