WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
neverhangover
Re: You want pictures? You get pictures!

Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Serious politics right here mates. I think NF should comment on how he wants to get the public involved.

Would be awesome btw to get choppers and other stuff into infantry only maps. As far as I know it was possible to use an IFV on Metro in the BF3 beta. :shock:

Wouldn't be a bad idea to get little birds on Seine crossing aswell. We should also have the possibility to get more vertical gameplay on those maps. I know casual players complain about it in BF4, but HC players would f*cking love it. 8-)

faddn

Re: You want pictures? You get pictures!

Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:06 pm

AlexEe wrote:
faddn wrote:I don't know if you have played Rome, I can't say I think there will be much more servers and players in Venice if don't get more attention. Remember, this is a 3 year old game. Alot have moved on to BF4 or other games.

31 players are enough for me. Also, when Venice has reached the open beta stage of development, there is still enough time to tell the world we are better.

Not for modding, not for e-sport, not for all maps, not for different game mods, use the time you have and more people will join in when it's out, sooner or later it's just to old to have a solid community.
I imagine the open beta will just keep running until it hits the release phase.

kiwidog

Re: About inviting more players/YouTubers

Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:37 pm

YouTube coverage will come as it shall see fit. Personally I already have people that will get coverage/more updates from me personally, but otherwise nothing that you guys don't already have access here.

P.S. I've worked with most YouTuber's in the Battlefield community and a bunch of them are assholes, lets just say that.
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

mahesh43

Re: About inviting more players/YouTubers

Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:21 pm

kiwidog wrote:P.S. I've worked with most YouTuber's in the Bettlefold community and a bunch of them are assholes, lets just say that.

Thats true

Return to “General Discussion”