WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
LeTr00l-T4rg3t
I just found a way to get Onslaught

Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:19 pm

This is my first post, but anyway, let's get to the essentials. ;)

To successfully implement onslaught on your PC copy of Bed Companion 2, you will need a copy of the game for the PS3, technical knowledge to hack into a PS3, a fairly powerful computer and nerves of steel. :ugeek:

1. Install the game on the PS3.
2. Install the required updates and verify that the onslaught mode is working on the PS3. Finish a game just to be sure.
3. Power off the PS3.
4. Open up the PS3 and solder in a USB port on the metal connectors marked DEBUG. :mrgreen:
5. Connect the PS3 to your computer using a USB 2.0 cable.
6. Using base level access to read the PS3 disk in hexadecimal mode, copy line 88774523 to 91827328 to a dump file, you will need that later.
7. Use the internal debug tools that you can ask from a dev on the PS3 forum on Sony :lol: to extract the unique disk encryption algorithm of your PS3.
8. Using 7-zip, extract the dump file using the encrypt.key file that you have obtained from your PS3.
9. It will generate a series of .py-pwpc files. Use MS Visual Studio to de-obfuscate them. :mrgreen:
10. Recompile the source using the x-86 architecture and you will get a few .dll and .py files and a .reg file.
11. Double-click the .reg file and add it to the windows registry. :mrgreen:
12. Drag the .py to \Script\Game and inject the .dll files into the BFBC2Game.exe along with the dinput8.dll provided by EmulatorNexus.
13. Launch game with the arguments "BFBC2Game.exe -devdebug 1 -onslaughtenable 1"
14. Enjoy :D .

Have a great April 1!
[BOT] CheeeterX

N.B: I will be uploading a script to ease the operation when Notafe will have finished with Blaze. :D In the mean time, I must admit that I will be very surprised if you can enable Onslaught on PC using only my instructions. If you don't get it, IT'S A JOKE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kay_black_unit

Re: I just found a way to get Onslaught

Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:19 pm

dude i skipped reading everything anyway :lol:

LeTr00l-T4rg3t

Re: I just found a way to get Onslaught

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:45 pm

This post should have been on the Rome forum at least for Aprils 1st! :(

But anyway :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bad K/D? Meeh... Blame the PC! :mrgreen:

Friend: Dude, turn down the graphic setting...
Me: Holy smoke! I CAN get a K/D that's bigger than 2!!!

Return to “Random Discussion”