WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
oOCR1SOo
Re: big problem , but we really want to play.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:19 pm

RobbingHood wrote:
oOCR1SOo wrote:assigning ports to a different range of ips everytime i shut my pcs down due to a dinamic ip, its not a good posible solution and the other way its imposible couse u cant assign same ports to a different static ips, but thanks for responding

Uhm, you can't assign ports to static IPs?

I don't see why you don't just assign those 5 PCs a static internal IP (which has nothing to do with your ISP btw) and forward the different ports to those IPs?

same ports......but thanks anyway...

RobbingHood

Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:50 pm

oOCR1SOo wrote:same ports......but thanks anyway...

Uhm... That's the point. You don't wanna have the same ports, you should change them. Or are you talking about something entirely different than I am?

oOCR1SOo

Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:38 am

RobbingHood wrote:
oOCR1SOo wrote:same ports......but thanks anyway...

Uhm... That's the point. You don't wanna have the same ports, you should change them. Or are you talking about something entirely different than I am?

yeah but as i said before, i dont wanna change ports to every pc on the network....thanks anyway.....i guess ill be stuck here since my isp doesnt provide the password for my modem.....
again
thanks anyway..

mizudg

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:41 am

oOCR1SOo wrote:yeah but as i said before, i dont wanna change ports to every pc on the network....thanks anyway.....i guess ill be stuck here since my isp doesnt provide the password for my modem.....
again
thanks anyway..

Unless you change the ports for every PC on that network, of course the game will kick you out. We figured out what's wrong. Now it's up to you whether you want it fixed or not. Also, if your modem is with manufacturer settings, you can easily find the password online. Although you should have asked them to aid you in changing the ports, I think then they'd be a bit more helpful.

Return to “Help and Support”