WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Shadow777
Help me pleaaase, cant join servers

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:27 pm

Please help me, since i downloaded the rome client patch ive been playing well for 1 or 2 times, but then i notice that the ''updating stats'' loading screen takes too much, like 2 minutes to load, then when i try to join a server or leave it idle for a few seconds it says connection to project rome lost, my internet is ok i can play any other online game, the problem is with this one

Shadow777

Re: Help me pleaaase, cant join servers

Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:02 pm

Shadow777 wrote:Please help me, since i downloaded the rome client patch ive been playing well for 1 or 2 times, but then i notice that the ''updating stats'' loading screen takes too much, like 2 minutes to load, then when i try to join a server or leave it idle for a few seconds it says connection to project rome lost, my internet is ok i can play any other online game, the problem is with this one

anyone plz?

Sammuel

Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:06 pm

are you absolutely sure your internet is ok?

also do you have any antivirus/firewalls?

try starting as admin; its odd that it would work for 1-2 hours then stop have you installed anything new during or after the time that it was working?
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

RobbingHood

Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:58 am

Looks like unstable internet. If it partially works, then it's neither the game's nor the masterserver's fault.

Shadow777

Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Nope, i havent installed nothing since then, my internet seems quite fine when im note playing, it never disconects , but sometimes when i do play it just goes like if the wifi adapter was disconected, then i have to pull it out and plug it again.. but maybe is the game interfering in something?

Return to “Help and Support”